Mini-trainer for women’s health and vivid orgasms.
What are vaginal balls and why are they needed
Vaginal balls are both a sex toy and a simulator. They are designed so that a woman can feel the muscles of the pelvic floor and pump them.
Training is especially needed for those whose muscles have weakened due to pregnancy and childbirth, surgery, aging, excessive tension from constipation or chronic cough, overweight.
Here are some reasons to use vaginal balls:
- They strengthen the muscles that support the uterus, bladder, small intestine, and rectum. This helps prevent urinary and fecal incontinence.
- They tone the vagina. Thanks to this, you get brighter and longer orgasms .
- Balls can be used as a sex toy during masturbation – they enhance the sensation of clitoral stimulation.
Most women who exercise regularly see positive results after a few weeks or months.
1. Understand why you need them
For masturbation, exercise, or both. According to the functionality, there are three main groups of balls.
Inside each of them is a vibrator that you can control remotely or with an attached wire. Such balls are more often used as a sex toy for masturbation.
For muscle training
They are also called Kegel balls. They do not have a vibrator and are usually slightly larger, heavier and stiffer than the previous version. Some are sold with adjustable weights. Designed to work the muscles.
With a displaced center of gravity
These are hollow simulators, inside of which there are smaller balls. The little ones roll and the walls of the big ones shake slightly, stimulating the vagina during exercise.
2. Select the size and weight
You should start with smaller balls. You should not take large ones right away, most likely, you will be uncomfortable.
If you decide to buy a simulator with adjustable weights, increase them gradually. Do not try to deal with the heaviest ones right away: training will not be effective if you earn microcracks and tears.
3. Check if there is a ponytail
For beginners, it is better to choose balls that have it. With it, it is easier to regulate the depth of penetration and get the simulator out of the vagina.
4. Decide on the material
The choice is rather big: silicone, metals, glass, plastic, jade, jasper.
Metal balls are not suitable for beginners: they are very heavy and usually come without a tail to pull them out. Glass, plastic and stones are not very pleasant to the touch, not everyone likes them.
The best option is silicone. The balls from it are quite light, and the surface is not rough. Yes, and it is easiest to care for such a product: it is one-piece, because the tail is made of the same material as the ball. In other versions, the tail is just a rope that is difficult to wash thoroughly, which can cause microbes to accumulate on it.
What are the contraindications to the use of vaginal balls
In some situations, this can lead to muscle strain, tears, and pain. Also, troubles happen if you do not follow the technique or choose too large and heavy balls.
Here are the cases in which you need to consult a gynecologist before use:
- pregnancy and recovery period after childbirth;
- infection of the pelvic organs;
- recovery period after gynecological surgery;
- a spiral is installed in the uterus to prevent pregnancy;
- use of menstrual cups on an ongoing basis.
Classes with balls in these situations are possible, but only with the permission of the doctor.
How to Prepare for Using Vaginal Balls
1. Take care of safety
Use only clean balls. Before use, be sure to wash your hands and perineum with warm water and soap and dry thoroughly. Apply a water-based lubricant to the balls before insertion to avoid tearing and cracking.
2. Enter the balls correctly
- Lie down in a position that is comfortable for you.
- Gently and slowly insert the ball into the vagina. If there are multiple balloons, make sure the first one is comfortable before inserting the second one.
- Enter the following in the same way. The rope or loop that is attached to the ball should remain outside.
- If you feel that the balls are about to fall out, push them a little deeper.
How to do exercises with vaginal balls
Such workouts are a pumped version of the classic Kegel exercises, as they are more effective than classes without simulators.
The first thing to do is feel the pelvic floor muscles. To do this, imagine that you really want to urinate, and squeeze the muscles, as if holding the liquid. Now you know how it works.
Then you can proceed to the basic exercise. Squeeze the muscles with balls into the vagina. Hold the tension for 3 seconds, then relax and rest for another 3 seconds. Repeat 10 times. If it doesn’t work, do what you can.
When to See a Doctor
If after using the vaginal balls you feel pain, discomfort or an unpleasant smell from the vagina, stop exercising and go to the gynecologist.
How to care for vaginal balls
It is very important to keep them clean, otherwise germs will start on the surface. If they get into the vagina, they can provoke an infection.
Here’s what to do after every use of vaginal trainers:
- Read the instructions to see if the balls can be submerged in water.
- If so, rinse them under running warm water and clean thoroughly with soap. Rinse again to remove the foam and then rinse. Pat the balls dry with a clean towel and let them sit for a couple of hours to dry completely.
- If not washable, wipe with disinfectant. For example, chlorhexidine.
- Store in a special case.